Login or Create an Account to Nominate a Company.
In order to keep nominations secure, please take a moment to create your account. You will have the ability to save and return to the nomination page until you submit the form.
Four categories for entry:
- For Profit Business Enterprise - (FPBE) is defined as a business or other organization whose primary goal is making money. Most often described as a business, this can include anything from retail stores to restaurants to service providers and real estate companies.
- Not-For-Profit Organization - (NPO) is an organization which focuses on a charitable, humanitarian or social goal such as fighting a disease or aiding the community. NPO monetary goals are for operations and service delivery, etc. and generally geared toward keeping the organization operating. For this award, the NPO must be a registered and incorporated non profit agency.
- Governmental Organization - (GOV) is an official governmental body responsible for oversight and administration of specific public health, safety, military or other service, dictated by Federal, state and local legislative acts, laws, ordinances.
Five size classifications:
- Micro - consists of 10 or fewer employees
- Small - consists of 11 - 50 employees
- Midsize - consists of 51 - 250 employees
- Large - consists of 251 - 750 employees
- Mega - consists of 751 or more employees